to view, print or download the Property Information Package for this property.
403 +/- Acres – Dunlap, Tennessee
Prime Sequatchie River Valley Land with Over 3 Miles of River Frontage!
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY
Sequatchie River Investors, LLC is offering for sale over 400 acres of pristine land located just to the north of the intersection of Highways 111 and 127 in Dunlap, Tennessee with over 3 miles of Sequatchie River frontage. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own a pristine parcel of land that boasts some impressive qualities.
Property highlights include:
- Investor opportunity for conservation easement that would allow a tremendous tax write off
- Diverse topography: the property has both cultivatable pastureland along the river as well as steeper hilltops with high vista points that afford expansive views of the surrounding mountains
- A sturdy cabin was built in 2013 that is situated beside the Sequatchie River. A few footsteps from the screened in porch of the cabin one can enjoy access to the river to swim, fish or relax. The cabin is approximately 1,380 square feet and is powered by a generator with propane gas tanks used for heating and cooking. Additionally it has a rainwater collection system with a storage tank.
- Prime bird hunting: for the past several years the property has been professionally managed with quail hunting in mind. The underbrush is burned off each year leaving behind prime quail covey habitats.
- Deer hunting: several sturdy deer stands are located throughout the property
River access: with over 3 miles of river frontage, there are great swim holes, fishing holes and the entire stretch of river is navigable by canoe, kayak or inner tubes.
- Location: access to the property is gained using well maintained roads. Dunlap and Pikeville are a short drive away and Soddy Daisy and Downtown Chattanooga are an easy drive by way of highways 111 and 27.
For more information about this property please contact:
Listing Agent - Wendy Elliott